MySQL Data Analyst.
Jonah & AssociatesA�is looking for an experienced MySQL Data Analyst to work on our flagship product, which in its current incarnation processes.
Are you interested in solving complex data problems? Do you like identifying and resolving data quality issues? Enjoy working with analytics and technical data to generate reports that are simple enough to make decisions on?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, and can put a tick next to most of the requirements below, you will probably be who we are looking for.
Responsibilities include working with closely knit team on automating and scaling our systems for ever-increasing growth. We perform millions of email verifications every year and our infrastructure needs to scale accordingly so we can deliver the best results to our customers.
Requirements Experience, Skills & Attributes:
– Profiling data across systems and identifying and analysing potential data and content issues
– Running data import, data cleansing and data validation tasks against our systems with emphasis on CRM
– Effectively utilising operational data stores and data warehouse to provide accurate fast and effective transactional reporting and analysis
– Ability to document data investigations that are easy to read.
– Data analysis
– Data Modelling
– Mandatory Knowledge of MySQL , PL/SQL and RDBMS technology (particularly Oracle)
WeA�offers highly competitive benefits including 100% company paid base medical, dental and vision plans for employees.